Identify Your Breyer | Home | Web Specials | Special Events | Glossary | Site Index | American the Beautiful Series
Muir Woods is a Breyer web special available that was for sale to Collector Club members via a raffle on Breyer's website. The ninth in the "America the Beautiful" series, Muir Woods is a glossy dappled chestnut American Saddlebred Stallion #712292. The model is limited to 350 pieces and is stamped "Muir Woods" on his belly.
INTRODUCING MUIR WOODS � THE FIRST SPECIAL RUN OF 2019!
Breyer�s America the Beautiful Series continues in 2019. This series celebrates special places of beauty and wonder � our National Parks & Forests! From deep, dry canyons to soaring snowcapped mountains, to rolling hills and plunging waterfalls, these beautiful horses honor our country's diverse landscape. Varied like our nation�s scenery, the horses in this series will delight your imagination and encourage you to explore!
California�s Muir Woods National Monument was named after the esteemed naturalist John Muir, and is home to old growth redwood trees that range from 400-800 years old. Towering up to 250 feet high, they are a spectacular sight to behold as one meanders through the trails looping through the coastal forest, complete with views of the Pacific Ocean.
Muir Woods� dapple chestnut coat mimics the robust hues of the redwoods. With detailed eyes, rich shading and a high gloss finish, this stallion�s appeal is as mighty as the trees that inspired him! His belly features "Muir Woods" printed in gold.
How to Buy and Conditions of Sale:
- Price: Muir Woods (#712292) is a limited edition of 350 pieces and is offered for purchase by random drawing for $165plus shipping & handling (limit one model per purchase per name drawn).
- Entries will be taken via the Breyer Website Entry Form on breyerhorses.comfrom 1:00pm EST, 2/1/19 until 11:59pm EST on 2/5/19.
- One entry will be accepted per day, per person only. Entering more than one time per day will not increase your odds of being chosen. Duplicate emails or emails received outside the entry request window will be rejected.
- By 5pm EST 2/6/19, three hundred fifty (350) entries plus a stand-by list will be randomly drawn (but not posted). Please do not call to see if you have been selected. We will contact those individuals who have been selected by email within 24 hours with instructions on how to complete their purchase.
- Shipping & handling is determined by ship method chosen at checkout (individuals with an international ship to address must choose international shipping).
- Individuals selected and contacted who are not available and/or have not completed their purchase and supplied valid shipping information by 11:59pm EST on 2/11/19 will forfeit the opportunity to purchase the model and are automatically disqualified and the next individual on the stand-by list will be contacted. No exceptions.
- Any remaining Muir Woods models that have not been paid for in full by the deadline(s) specified in the email notification(s) may be offered to Collector Club members for purchase. If they have not been purchased after such offer, remaining models may be offered to sale to all on BreyerHorses.com.
- Models are expected to ship the week of 2/4/19.
- Purchases must be completed online at breyerhorses.com only. No other method of purchase is allowed.
- Breyer retailers and employees of Breyer retailers are not permitted to purchase Web Specials. Entries by Breyer retailers and employees of Breyer retailers will not be accepted.
- Sales tax is charged on all purchases shipping to NJ (6.625%).
- This offer is excluded from all discounts, promotional codes, sales, special offers, and/or promotions.
- Errors will be corrected when and where discovered. Reeves International, Inc. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an offer has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
- Breyer and/or Reeves International are not responsible for misdirected emails or incomplete/incorrect orders.
- Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.